Showing 33–48 of 567 results
₹940.00 – ₹1,390.00
- The addition of potassium boosts photosynthesis
- Contains desalinated deep-sea water
- Ensures healthy vital plant growth
- Practical dosage pump included
₹899.00 – ₹2,299.00
- Mineral rich volcanic soil
- Stimulates strong plant growth
- Promotes neutral to mildly acidic pH
- For plants or shrimp
XO EVER RED
- Feeding will increase the spread of redness on your flowerhorn
- Redness can be more intense and brighter
XO HUMPY HEAD
- Increases head growth and shape
- Special immune substance added to increase fish’s resistance against disease
- Natural colour enhancing elements that will improve the fish’s sparkle dots in 1-2 weeks
- Suitable for up-to 100 liter aquarium system
- Hang on design makes it compact and easy to use
- Multi stage filtration system with filter media
- Silent operation compared to other similar filter
- Adjustable flow rate.
- Easy to use.
- With surface skimmer function.
- Good for up to 20 gallon fish tanks
- Dimension: 6.5″ L X 6.5″ W X 11″ H
- Flow rate: 106 GPH (400L/hr)
- Pump Power: 6W
- Voltage: 220V/50hz
- Additional media can be put in space above and below filter pads
- Capable of mechanical, biological, and chemical filtration
- Easy installation, no messy assembly
- Includes filter pads, hoses and all parts to get started
Suitable for freshwater and marine
₹530.00 – ₹5,770.00
- With nitrogen and phosphate
- Also contains iron, manganese and important micronutrients
- Promotes healthy plant growth
Aquatic plants need regular pruning & trimming to maintain aquascape.
Greennosis Wave type scissors ideal for low-angle trimming of low-growing, foreground carpet plants, and for high-angle trimming of plants in smaller aquariums.
- Use instruments only for the purpose they were designed for.
- Handle instruments gently – avoid bouncing, dropping or over-straining.
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes, highly abrasive cleaners or detergents with a high pH (B-9) as this will damage the passive layer or skin of your instrument. The so-called passivation process during manufacturing forms a thin protective film on the surface of the stainless steel instrument.
- To prevent corrosion or injuries of the instruments, we recommend to use a soft brush and neutral or non-aggressive detergents.
- Please immediately dry the instrument after this procedure by using a soft and dry cotton cloth. Any remaining moisture, particularly in the box locks, hinges and crevices may result in corrosion.
- Never mix stainless steel instruments with instruments of dissimilar material (carbon steel, copper, brass, aluminum). If a plated instrument is chipped or peeled an electrolytic action will carry particles from the exposed metal on to the surface of the stainless steel instrument. To eliminate problem replace all plated instruments with stainless steel, if possible.
- Immediately after cleaning, dip instruments in a water-soluble lubricant such as Instrument Milk, Preplube etc.
- Cleaning by hand is efficient, if it is carried out properly.
- Always make sure to use only those chemicals and solutions which are compatible with stainless steel hand instruments.
₹650.00 – ₹4,300.00
The elliptic leaves of Bucephalandra sp. ‘Red’ have an about 5 mm long stalk and a 2,5-3 cm long, 1,2 cm broad blade. The leaf edge is wavy, the tip blunt and roundish. Especially the young submerged leaves show nice reddish colours. The plant gets about 4 cm tall.
Our plant is produced at the nursery Tropica, not collected from the nature for the trade.
In general, Bucephalandra species grow on rock or wood, attached by their roots. They can also be fastened to the ground as long as the rhizome is not buried, otherwise it may rot. Bucephalandras do best with medium lighting, regular CO2 and nutrient supply via the water column and good water current. The propagation is easily done by cuttings of the shoots.
This relatively small Bucephalandra is highly recommended for the hardscape. It looks best in a bigger stand. Its rather dark colors contrast well with freshly green mosses.
₹160.00 – ₹1,050.00
A superior and comprehensive food, enriched with a new BioActive formula to best meet the nutritional requirements of Discus fish and that of other demanding tropical fish.
1) Contains all essential nutrients, vitamins and trace elements
2) Beta glucan strengthens natural immunity
3) Includes stabilized vitamin C
4) Pellets sink slowly to meet the eating habits of fish
5) Enhances the splendor of fish’s natural colors
TetraBits Complete brings a complete nutritional diet to secure a good health for your Discus fish. The premium quality fish food has been created as per the needs of the fish hence ensures optimum health. Even the color and shape of the food pellets has been kept as per the natural preference of the fish. The slow sinking nature of the pellets suits the eating habits of the Discus fish.
Stabilized vitamin C improves the natural fighting power of the fish against various diseases; supports healthy growth; and prevents nutrition-related deficiency symptoms. Unlike the frozen food, the TetraBits food pellets carry no risk of disease transmission by any disease-causing microorganism.
Complete and balanced diet also boosts the remarkable natural colors of the fish.
₹200.00 – ₹369.00
A Daily Diet For Cichlids And Larger Tropical Fish
An economical daily diet for cichlids and larger tropical fish.
- Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Please remove uneaten food after the feeding period.
- We recommend Hikari Cichlid Cichlid Staple as a daily diet for All types of cichlids and larger tropical fish
₹949.00 – ₹1,399.00
To add iron give daily one pump stroke (1 ml) Green Brighty Nitrogen for 20 l water in your tank. Best time to fertilize is when the lights are on. In heavily planted tanks, increase daily dosage to two or three times the standard dosage.
When setting up your substrate, spray Green Brighty Nitrogen with the help of a spray bottle on the flattened surface of the dry soil. Use 50 ml Green Brighty Nitrogen for an 30 x 30 cm area. Wait 15-30 min to let the soil soak up the fertilizer completely before filling up the tank with water.
- Milky Chews is made from a highly selective assortment of the finest ingredients available
- Milky Chews is different from the ordinary rawhide treats
- Milky Chews is a premium chew with a delicious milk flavor wrapped with real chicken
- Suitable for dogs of all breeds from 2 months onwards
- Store food in a cool dry place
- 20 Meter on coil
- Extremely durable under water
- Ideal for supplying water to epiphytes
- Especially useful for DOOA Terra Base layout
- Model: ADS 500C
- Sutaible for 22-30 Inch tank
- Power: 24W
- Light Dimension: 500x100x20 MM
- Compatible Tank Size: 500 – 680 MM
- Color Temperature: 6500K – 7500K
- Voltage: 220V/50 Hz
₹1,590.00 – ₹3,960.00
ADA Aqua Soil is the original Nature Aquarium substrate, and is used by professional aquascaper James Findley in many of his Nature Aquarium Layouts. Designed and used by the late master pro aquascaper Takashi Amano for his company Aqua Design Amano. AquaSoil is available in 3 varieties; Amazonia
₹225.00 – ₹235.00