scape Ludwigia palustris ‘Hi Red (SCP30) is cosmopolitan stem plant turns red easier and is smaller than the well-known Ludwigia repens ’Rubin’.
Each stalk becomes 2-4 cm wide and 10-30 cm high. The plant willingly creates side shoots, but cutting increases the amount and the plant becomes even denser. The cut-off shoots quickly generate new roots when planted.
The plant becomes intensely red and grows better, when placed in light and with added CO2.
Growth rate: Medium
Height: 10 – 30+
Light demand: Low
CO2 : Low
Propagating ludvigia palustris is like any other stem plant, simply cut the stem and replant.
- Ludvigia provides great coverage for sensitive species and are relatively easier choices for beginners who are looking for colored aquarium plants.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
There are no reviews yet.