This is the golden variant of the popular Anubias Nana. If you’re new to planted tanks and want to try growing for the first time, this is a good one to start with. It’s an extremely easy plant to grow and can survive a wide range of water parameters. Like other Anubias plants it can grow in both aquariums and terrariums either submerged or emerged.
Anubias Nana is a flowering plant that grows best when the rhizome is attached to a hard surface such as wood or stones. They have low to medium light requirements and can benefit from regular fertilization. CO2 is not necessary but can promote faster growth and more robust leaves. Since its a slow grower, the leaves are susceptible to algae growth if placed under high lighting.
- Anubias are strong plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted into substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.