- Tropica Aquarium Soil is used for planning a new aquarium. It is a complete bottom layer, which can be used without any other types of bottom layer.
- Aquarium Soil is a complete bottom layer, which can be used without any other types of bottom layer
- The grain size of 2-3 mm makes it easy for planting
- Aquarium Soil ensures proper growth and stimulates red colours
- How to use the product
Aquarium Soil ensures good and active growth from the beginning, and boosts the red plant shades.
- It is a complete substrate, which can be used without any other types of bottom layer.
- Aquarium Soil is further an active bottom layer that lowers the pH value and slightly affects the water chemistry.
We recommend that you change 25-50% of the water min. twice a week during the first 4 weeks after establishing the aquarium.
How do I calculate the quantity of Soil or Soil Powder needed for my tank?
Measure your tank’s length and width in cm, for example 90 x 60 cm.
Consider the thickness of the bottom layer you want, e.g. 8 cm.
Make the layer thicker towards the rear wall for a great visual effect!
The calculation to do is length x width x layer divided by 1000.
In our example, 90 x 60 x 8/1000 = 43,2 L Soil/Soil Powder needed.
The best soil for nature aquarium…