Fluval Plant and Shrimp Stratum is Collected from the mineral-rich foothills of Mount Aso Volcano in Japan, Fluval Stratum makes an ideal alternative substrate for planted aquariums and those featuring shrimp.
- Encourages strong plant growth – roots easily penetrate and spread throughout substrate to obtain key nutrients
- Porous structure allows for rapid colonization of beneficial nitrifying bacteria
- Helps support neutral to slightly acidic pH – ideal for most plants, tropical fish and shrimp normally kept in planted aquariums
- Provides newborn shrimp with a refuge from predators until they are large enough to emerge
- Will not discolor water and helps control organic discoloration when natural driftwood is present
- For use in freshwater aquariums
|Recommended depth : 1.18 – 1.57 in (3-4 cm)
How much should I use?
< 45 cm (17.72 in) = 1 x 2 kg Fluval Stratum bag
For more soil and substrate click here
For In Store Shopping Visit us at Aquadunia