- Always disconnect from the electrical socket before performing maintenance.
- Always ensure the pump is totally submerged in water.
- Do not lift the pump unit by pulling the wire (Power Cord).
- The power supply cord provided for this appliance cannot be replaced.
- A clogged or dirty intake screen will generally reduce the performance of the pump. Hence you must wash away the surrounded debris frequently. If less flow is required, adjust the flow control level.
Maintenance : Remove the front cover and the impeller cover, followed by the impeller unit. use a small brush to clean the cylinder or just wash away the debris under running water.
Trouble Shooting : If the pump fails to operate, please check and ensure there is a consistent power supply to the pump unit.
Power : 15W
Voltage : 220-240V
Frequency : 50/60Hz
F.Max : 650 L/H