Anubias Nana Petite is one of the most sought-after Anubias. Like any other Anubias, its an extremely easy plant to grow and can survive a wide range of water parameters. They can grow in both aquariums and terrariums either submerged or emersed.
Anubias Nana Petite is a flowering plant that grows best when the rhizome is attached to a hard surface such as wood or stones. They have low to medium light requirements and can benefit from regular fertilization. CO2 is not necessary but can promote faster growth and more robust leaves. Since it’s a slow grower, the leaves are susceptible to algae growth if placed under high lighting
- Anubias are strong plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted into substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.